Return of Item

William Kirksey
On Jan 21, 2019 I sent in a request for a RMA for a HD2k Spy pen and received a ticket #36048 which stated that someone would contact me normally within 24 hours to handle my request.  As of Jan 28, 2019, I have yet to hear back from anyone in your company.  I attempted to contact your company via telephone, on about 15 occasions and always get the message that you "are assisting other customers" then it hangs up.  I am getting close to my 30 day refund period expiring, but I have to assume that since I put in a request prior to my 30 days expiring that my request for return will still be honored by your company since, i have attempted in every way that I can to get a RMA request from company.  Would you please, make contact with me and issue a RMA as soon as possible.  You can contact me via email at cryosleeper2@gmail.com or via phone at 361-428-0091.

Thanks Again

William Allen Kirksey

Re: Return of Item

William Kirksey
Well, I am beginning to believe your 30 day refund policy is a scam based upon the reports listed in your forum with so many people seeking a refund and getting the same response that I am getting that a response will normally occur within 24 hours.  In addition, I been unable to reach your phone support, I keep getting a message that "you are assisting other customers" and it usually hangs up, on one occasion, I managed to leave a voice mail message that was about seven days ago, and no one has bothered to return my call.  I tried to make phone contact with your company at least 60 times now and every time I get the message you are assisting other customers.  On the prior message I posted, I incorrectly, stated that I sent in a request on Jan 21, 2019, but it was actually submitted on Jan 19, 2019.  Eleven days have past since, I put in this request and not a single response, other than an automated email stating that you received my request and will make contact within 24 hours.

This is not the first time that I attempted to make contact with your company, My first contact was in reference to receiving my Spy Pen, when a week had past and I still had not received my Spy Pen in the mail, even though I paid for Priority Mail 2 day shipping and according to your website the Spy Pen was in stock the day that I ordered the item, I sent a request asking for the expected delivery date since it was now a week later after I order this Spy Pen and had not received it, and I was scheduled for an Independent Medical Exam that I wanted to record with this Spy Pen and was the reason that I ordered this Spy Pen, but the Spy Pen came in to late for me to use it for my Independent Medical Exam and thus is completely useless now for the intended purpose, that I ordered it for.  It's now been 30 days since I sent in the request for the delivery date, and I still have not received a response from your company.   Which tells me that your company is lousy in customer service and I am posting this information to inform potential customers of your lack of customer service and the possibility that your company return policy is a scam.

Re: [#36565] Re: Return of Item

penrecorderpro
Administrator
Hi William Kirksey [via PenRecorderPro Q&A],

If you would like a refund, please follow the instructions below and we will be more than happy to initiate your refund. I will initiate your fund right now. The refund will  appear in your account in 1-3 business days.

Have a good day!

Your Refund RMA number is: 36565

  • Please write this on the outside of the box/envelope you send it back in (DO NOT write on the product packaging).
  • You will need to include all items that came with the product.
  • Please do not send anything that did not come with the product.
  • We suggest you get a tracking number with your shipment in order to guarantee its arrival.
  • You will have 10 days to return this after receiving this email.

Please note:
All refunds are based on the price of the product, less any shipping cost.(You will be refunded once the item is received and processed.)

Any product that is returned to us without first obtaining an RMA number will be charged a 25% restock fee.

Please send to:
Teton Webstores
Refunds 36565
5 W 1st South
Rexburg, ID 83440

Kind regards,
Tommy Marlowe
Customer Service
208-557-9460
On Wed, 30 Jan at 12:00 PM , William Kirksey [via PenRecorderPro Q&A] <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

http://penrecorderpro-q-a.1057764.n5.nabble.com/Return-of-Item-tp5707231p5707242.html
To start a new topic under PenRecorderPro Q&A, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from PenRecorderPro Q&A, click here.
NAML
36565:51964