Quantcast

How to transfer files from memoQ PCM-007 to computer

How to transfer files from memoQ PCM-007 to computer

Dallas
This post was updated on .
Having trouble saving recorded files onto my computer (Windows XP).  Could you take me through a step by step process please?  Or direct me somewhere for help?  Thanks in advance.

Re: How to transfer files from memoQ PCM-007 to computer

PenRecorderPro.com
Hi Dallas,

The PCM007 function just like a flash drive when you plug it into a computer. When you plug it in you need to make sure it is making a connection with the computer, here a couple of things you should see:

1. Screen on the pen should say "PC Connected" when you plug it in.
2. A new drive should appear on your desktop (MAC) or My Computer (Windows), named "MemoQ".

Once the two conditions above happen, you are ready to view, transfer, and listen to the files. To do this, its the same procedure as using a USB flash drive. If you don't know how to use a flash drive, there are several videos explaining this on youtube.

I hope this info helps, please call or email us if you need more help :)

Thanks,
Tom